- The band forgot to tune back their guitars from "live setting" to "studio setting" for the recording of the song. "Swedish Pagans" is the only Sabaton song recorded in a lower key than the usual E tone the band uses for their studio recordings.
- The song became a staple and a crowd favorite in the band's live shows due to the chanting.
- The band was forced to play the song due to the popular demand during their concerts. Joakim admitted, that Thobbe Englund wanted to play the song live when it wasn't on the setlist, Thobbe would start playing it on his guitar and encouraged the crowd to sing-along so they would have to play it.
- Joakim isn't ashamed of writing the song, he doesn't hate it, but it's very very far from his favorites. He admitted that he's tired of it.
- Joakim said that he's proud that so many people like "Swedish Pagans" and that people sing along to it and want to hear live a song he wrote.
- Tommy Johansson likes the song and wants to play it live.
- Chris thinks it would drive Tommy and the fans crazy if they didn't play "Swedish Pagans" live.
- A instrumental version of the song was released in 2017 on a special single in France with the 100th issue of Metallian Magazine.
- Three t-shirt designs were released for the song, one in 2010 (with white and black colors, depicting three skulls and Swedish flags), second one (with the single artwork) in 2017 and a third one (depicting Joakim as a viking warrior) in 2020.
- "Swedish Pagans" was one of the most requested song to be featured on Sabaton History channel.
- Tommy said that the band didn't think anyone would like the song, remember it or even listen to it, but they recorded it anyway and put it as a bonus track.
- During one of the shows, Joakim started to chant the melody of the song, the band was surprised that the audience knew the song and started to sing along. Since then, the song was played on almost every Sabaton show.
The song tells about vikings from Sweden. The lyrics feature many Norse mythology references.
The wise women said