- The song tells about chapter thirteenth - "The Use of Spies" in Sun Tzu's "The Art Of War" book.
- The song serves as the album's outro.
- The song features an Easter egg. At the end, there's a robotic voice saying "Illegal download detected, executing spyware protocol 666.".
- The Easter egg refers to the fact that before the streaming services era, music albums were illegally downloaded from the internet.
- The robotic voice is called "Zarvox" and is taken from automatic speech-synthesis featured in Mac computers.
"Hostile armies may face each other for years, striving for the victory which is decided in a single day. This being so, to remain in ignorance of the enemy's condition simply because one grudges the outlay of a hundred ounces of silver in honors and emoluments, is the height of inhumanity. One who acts thus is no leader of men, no present help to his sovereign, no master of victory." - Sun Tzu
Hostile armies may face each other for years, striving for the victory which is decided in a single day.